A Virtual Treasure Hunt
You only have 60 minutes to open a safe filled with gold stolen by “The Professor”. To succeed you must find the complex code to open it.
With your team you will undertake several missions to retrieve the codes.
Can you overcome all the hurdles in time, recover the gold and outsmart “the Professor”?
- Each “mission” leads to a piece of the code required to open the safe.
- To complete it, the participants need to assemble several pieces of information gathered during each of the mission.
- Then with a paper and pen, they must identify what the information reveals. Or not…
- The participants will connect to a conference solution. It can be either internal solution of the company, or Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, etc.
- The participants do not need to be physically together.
- A personal computer with internet connection
- A mobile phone or tablet with proprietary app installed (from iOS or Android App store)
4 to unlimited
Online & Virtual Activity
Investigation, Collaboration, Fun
60 to 90 minutes