An analysis and investigation game.
You have 60 minutes to solve an investigation and can only succeed through communication with your team.
Teamwork at its best. It is challenging, fun, collaborative.
- The police needs your urgent help to defuse a bomb.
- Your team is composed of multiple talents and that is why the Police trust you.
- You must find it, neutralize it and help them locate the culprit.
- The action takes place in an Australian city but does not require knowledge of the city, only collective brain power and communication.
- Participants are organized in teams of 3 to 6 pax
- The participants must decipher the clues given to move the investigation forward.
- No specific knowledge is required but observation, analytical skills, communication and collaboration are essentials.
- The participants use a mobile phone or tablet to get instructions and enter their ‘findings’; they use a computer to communicate with each other and find information on the web.
4 to unlimited
Online & Virtual Activity
Lateral Thinking, Analytical Skill, Collaboration
60 to 90 minutes